- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Frightnrs - Nothing More To Say
- Write a Review
- #K54943 000000000 K54943000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/02/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. The Frightnrs escort Daptone into the world of long-playing reggae with both the sweetest and the ro...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/02/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. The Frightnrs escort Daptone into the world of long-playing reggae with both the sweetest and the roughest record of the decade. Crafted under the meticulous eye of black-belt reggae mastermind/producer Victor Axelrod (AKA Ticklah), Nothing More to Say is a rocksteady masterpiece the likes of which has not reared it's head since the golden era of Studio One. However, you'll find no imitation here - none of the faux-jamaican cliches of lesser reggae bands. Like all things Daptone, this record is above all soulful and honest.;Track List:1. All My Tears;2. Nothing More to Say;3. Gotta Find a Way;4. What Have I Done;5. Purple;6. Trouble in Here;7. Till Then;8. Lookin' for My Love;9. Hey Brother (Do Unto Others);10. Gonna Make Time;11. Dispute
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.