- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Front Bottoms - Back on Top
- Write a Review
- #K55474 000000000 K55474000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/18/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the third studio album from New Jersey indie rock outfit The Front Bottoms. Back On To...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/18/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the third studio album from New Jersey indie rock outfit The Front Bottoms. Back On Top is their first release on the Fueled By Ramen label. The Front Bottoms formed in August of 2007. They spent the next few years playing locally around New Jersey and eventually doing extensive tours around the country. During this time, they put out a self-released album titled I Hate My Friends in 2008, an EP titled Brothers Can't Be Friends the same year, and a second album in 2009 called My Grandma vs. Pneumonia. The band continued to release records, tour and hone their craft over the years, building a devoted audience in the process.;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.