- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Fugees - Blunted On Reality
- Write a Review
- K60553 000000000 K60553000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/11/2016;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing including insert. Blunted On Reality is the 1994 debut album by Wyclef Je...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/11/2016;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing including insert. Blunted On Reality is the 1994 debut album by Wyclef Jean, Lauryn Hill and Pras Michel, collectively known as The Fugees. The album contains less political lyrics than their second album The Score, but there definitively were political intentions. As Wyclef Jean described the meaning of the title in an interview: 'When the cop is messing around with somebody for something that the person didn't do and they try to set 'em up, that makes me blunted on reality. When the government is taking money on arms... and that money could be going back to the community it makes me blunted on reality. It's just awareness of what's going on... that's what blunted on reality means... ' The album spawned three singles 'Nappy Heads', 'Vocab' and 'Boof Baf' and started selling big quantities, eventually reaching gold and platinum status, after the release of their critically acclaimed album The Score in 1996.;Track List:1. Introduction;2. Nappy Heads;3. Blunted Interlude;4. Recharge;5. Freestyle Interlude;6. Vocab;7. Special News Bulletin;8. Boof Baf;9. Temple;10. How Hard Is It;11. Harlem Chit Chat;12. Some Seek Stardom;13. Giggles;14. Da Kid from Haiti;15. Rufugees on the Mic;16. Living Like There Ain't No Tomorrow 17. Shouts Out from the Bloc
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.