- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Future - DS2
- Write a Review
- K55213 000000000 K55213000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/18/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the third studio album by rapper Future. The album serves as the sequel to his ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/18/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the third studio album by rapper Future. The album serves as the sequel to his breakout mixtape Dirty Sprite (2011). Future hails from the Kirkwood neighborhood of Atlanta, Georgia. After releasing a series of moderately successful mixtapes between 2010 and 2011, Future signed a major-label deal with Epic Records and fellow American rapper Rocko's A1 Recordings, which helped launch Future's own label imprint, Freebandz. Future subsequently began working on his debut album Pluto, and in April 2012 released the album to positive reviews. The album spawned five singles, all of which charted on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart. His second album Honest, was released in April 2014.;Special Attributes:DELUXE EDITION, DOWNLOAD INSERT
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.