- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Garbage & the Flowers - The Deep Niche
- Write a Review
- #K89994 000000000 K89994000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/15/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP release. 2016 archive release. If you were a certain type of music fan in the mid-'90s, you may have heard tel...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/15/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP release. 2016 archive release. If you were a certain type of music fan in the mid-'90s, you may have heard tell of an incredible, incredibly hard-to-find double-album by The Garbage & the Flowers, Eyes Rind As If Beggars. Each jacket was hand-painted, and all 300 copies sold out in a flash. Thankfully, the great Bo'Weavil label reissued it in 2013. If you haven't heard it, please do listen... OK, you heard it now? You're welcome! The group was Helen Johnstone, Yuri Frusin and Paul Yates - an inspired trio who emphasized lyrical collaboration and sound manipulation as part and parcel to their melodies. They didn't last long as a group, but luckily, they got a lot of their songs recorded. The Deep Niche is music they made before Eyes Rind and it is every bit as revelatory. Johnstone sings over raucous and raw instrumentation. It's real rock, the real real thing. Torben Tilly joined just in time to contribute some keyboard to the track "29 Years," although he mostly was their guitarist. Just in time, too, because The Deep Niche presents a band fresh to playing with some massive tools - The Tools Of Rock, natch. These songs are every bit as powerful as what you hear on Eyes Rind As If Beggars. Believe it.;Track List:1. St Michael of the Angels;2. Sandy Skies;3. 29 Years;4. Moonlight in Paris;5. Eyes of Johanna;6. Blue for You;7. Hieronymus Bosch;8. Crocodile Tears
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.