- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Gaslamp Killer - Breakthrough
- Write a Review
- #K80958 000000000 K80958000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/03/2015;Notes:Breakthrough is a record that fits Gaslamp Killer well as a rundown of everything he's been able to imprint on his care...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/03/2015;Notes:Breakthrough is a record that fits Gaslamp Killer well as a rundown of everything he's been able to imprint on his career so far. It's a run of occasionally disorienting, sometimes frantic, usually unnerving trips into distinct corners of psychedelic and experimental influence that spark briefly to reveal vivid life and fade out just as quickly. And it succeeds, driven as it is by up-front, iron-fisted live drumming that's mixed up into the red. He builds around that neck-snap percussion in ways that dredge up an air of constant tension, ebbing and flowing through so many different forms so quickly that it creates this air of unknowable dread once it seems like there might be a consistent method to it, it switches focus to some other angle. Pick a style, and he'll coax out the most nerve-twisting elements of it's abrasive side- synthesized dirges that snap a wire and start sparking off into something noisier ("Meat Guilt") Morricone panic attacks that sound purpose-built to soundtrack a splattery low-budget drive-in movie death ("Critic") organ-driven garage funk given a stoner-metal lurch ("Dead Vets").;Special Attributes:10-INCH VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.