- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The George-Edwards Group - Archives
- Write a Review
- #K92596 000000000 K92596000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/23/2011;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this collection of mid '80s Psyc-outs from this Midwest outfit featuring Raymond M. George and Edw...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/23/2011;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this collection of mid '80s Psyc-outs from this Midwest outfit featuring Raymond M. George and Edward S. Balian (hence The George-Edwards Group moniker) This release contains a treasure trove of bizarre riches from what appears to be the mid-80s. The music that makes Archives is a more rocking version of their sound. The tremulous, strangely timbered vocals are still their signature, but this time they're atop a few highly compressed and fuzzed out rock cuts, as well as several synched out dirges that would make Suicide, Bruce Haack or Cabaret Voltaire cock an ear.;Track List:1. Once Upon a Moog;2. Nevada;3. You're Gone;4. Shattered Heart;5. Puppetman;6. Winter Fair;7. Walrus Waltz;8. Himalayan Adventure Pt. 2;9. Morning Glory;10. Sweet As a Dream;11. The Blowing Wind;12. It's All Right;13. Midnight Asylum
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.