- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Get Up Kids - Four Minute Mile
- Write a Review
- #K59572 000000000 K59572000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/15/2016;Notes:Limited white vinyl with royal blue splatter colored vinyl LP pressing. 1997 release, the debut album by the Kansas Cit...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/15/2016;Notes:Limited white vinyl with royal blue splatter colored vinyl LP pressing. 1997 release, the debut album by the Kansas City, Missouri EMO/punk band. The album was recorded in April 1997 on a budget of $4, 000. It was produced by Shellac bassist Bob Weston in Chicago over the course of two and a half days. The album was released by Doghouse Records on September 30, 1997. Four Minute Mile was well-received, if not a major commercial success. The album helped the band develop a national fanbase, as well as garnering a bidding war over the band from several major labels, including Geffen Records, Sub Pop Records and Mojo Records. The band ended up signing with Mojo.;Track List:1. Coming Clean 2:07;2. Don't Hate Me 2:54;3. Fall Semester 3:21;4. Stay Gold Ponyboy 2:54;5. Lowercase West Thomas 1:58;6. Washington Square Park 3:08;7. Last Place You Look 2:30;8. Better Half 3:24;9. No Love 3:04;10. Shorty Vocals - Robert Love 3:22;11. Michelle with One "L" 6:04
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.