- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Glitch Mob - Love Death Immortality
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K64910 000000000 K64910000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/11/2014;Notes:The Glitch Mob - the Los Angeles-based trio comprising Justin Boreta, Ed Ma, and Joshua Mayer - continues their forward...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/11/2014;Notes:The Glitch Mob - the Los Angeles-based trio comprising Justin Boreta, Ed Ma, and Joshua Mayer - continues their forward movement into 2014. Boreta, edIT, and Ooah came together around 2006, passing through various members until settling on this core trio of musicians. Together, they combined their different skills and aesthetics into the compellingly collage whole that has become one of the most beloved live electronic acts, and distinctive recording artists, working today.;Track List:1. Mind of a Beast;2. Our Demons (Feat. Aja Volkman);3. Skullclub;4. Becoming Harmonious (Feat. Metal Mother);5. Can't Kill Us;6. I Need My Memory Back (Feat. Aja Volkman);7. Skytoucher;8. Fly By Night Only (Feat. Yaarrohs);9. Carry the Sun;10. Beauty of the Hidden Heart (Feat. Sister Crayon)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.