- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Good Life - Novena on a Nocturn
- Write a Review
- #K83925 000000000 K83925000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/07/2015;Notes:The debut album from The Good Life finds Tim Kasher turning away from the heavier sounds he had become known for with C...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/07/2015;Notes:The debut album from The Good Life finds Tim Kasher turning away from the heavier sounds he had become known for with Cursive and achieving a new depth of voice through acoustic instrumentation and more textured soundscapes. Originally released in 2000, this is the first time Novena on a Nocturn has ever appeared on vinyl.;Track List:1. A Dim Entrance;2. The Moon Red Handed;3. Your Birthday Present;4. An Acquaintance Strikes a Chord;5. Twenty Two;6. What We Fall for When We're Already Down;7. Waiting On Wild Horses;8. The Competition;9. A Golden Exit;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.