- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Grateful Dead - Birth of the Dead Volume Two-The Live Sides
- Write a Review
- #K64795 000000000 K64795000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/25/2014;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Live archive release featuring 14 super rare Grateful Dead live tracks recorded in San...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/25/2014;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Live archive release featuring 14 super rare Grateful Dead live tracks recorded in San Francisco from a July 1966 performance when they were signed to the Scorpio Records label. Previously unreleased on vinyl until now, this deluxe set not only has the original 14 live performances unearthed by the Dead themselves, but it also includes, for the very first time anywhere, several unearthed early photos from the lens of the legendary Herb Greene.;Track List:1. Viola Lee Blues;2. Don't Ease Me in;3. Pain in My Heart;4. Sitting on Top of the World;5. It's All Over Now Baby Blue;6. I'm a King Bee;7. Big Boss Man;8. Standing on the Corner;9. In the Pines;10. Nobody's Fault But Mine;11. Next Time You See Me;12. One Kind Favor;13. He Was a Friend of Mine;14. Keep Rolling By;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.