- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Grateful Dead - Birth of the Grateful Dead: Volume One-The Studio
- Write a Review
- #K74148 000000000 K74148000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/17/2013;Notes:With their very first gigs and studio recordings when they were known as the Warlocks, the historical importance of the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/17/2013;Notes:With their very first gigs and studio recordings when they were known as the Warlocks, the historical importance of these debut sessions would soon become a blueprint for the music world as the Grateful Dead would become one of the biggest names in music as well as one of the biggest concert attractions of all time. The Grateful Dead unearthed 17 super rare studio recordings from 1965-67, nearly all these tracks have never been on vinyl! Gatefold packaging includes several unearthed photos from the lens of the legendary Herb Greene and are some of the first photos ever taken of the band.;Track List:1. Early Morning Rain;2. I Know You Rider;3. Mindbender (Confusion's Prince);4. Only Time Is Now;5. Caution (Do Not Stop on the Tracks);6. Can't Come Down;7. Stealin' [Instrumental];8. Stealin' [With Vocals];9. Don't Ease Me in [Instrumental];10. Don't Ease Me in [With Vocals];11. You Don't Have to Ask;12. Tastebud [Instrumental];13. I Know You Rider;14. Cold Rain and Snow [Instrumental];15. Cold Rain and Snow [With Vocals];16. Fire in the City [With Jon Hendricks on Vocals];Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.