- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Grateful Dead - One from the Vault
- Write a Review
- #K55464 000000000 K55464000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/03/2013;Notes:Limited triple vinyl LP repressing. Newly remastered by Joe Gastwirt. For a legacy filled with legendary performances, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/03/2013;Notes:Limited triple vinyl LP repressing. Newly remastered by Joe Gastwirt. For a legacy filled with legendary performances, the Grateful Dead Live at the Great American Music Hall in San Francisco on August 13th 1975 stands out. The band only played four shows during that entire year and at their August 13th show, they rolled multi-track tape. Because the Great American Music Hall holds less than 1,000 people, it was an invitation only performance in which the band debuted their recent studio album Blues for Allah in a live setting. Although One from the Vault has been available on CD nearly continuously since 1991, the vinyl version was only available for less than a year (and in Europe only) in the early 1990's. This deluxe vinyl reissue marks the first time this legendary show has been available anywhere in over 20 years and the first time in America.;Track List:1. Introduction;2. Help on the Way;3. Franklin's Tower;4. The Music Never Stopped;5. It Must Have Been the Roses;6. Eyes of the World / Drums;7. King Solomon's Marbles;8. Around Around;9. Sugaree;10. Big River;11. Crazy Fingers / Drums;12. The Other One;13. Sage and Spirit;14. Goin' Down the Road Feeling Bad;15. U.S. Blues;16. Blues for Allah;Special Attributes:REMASTERED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.