- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Grateful Dead - Truckin Up to Buffalo: July 4 1989
- Write a Review
- #K66719 000000000 K66719000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/19/2015;Notes:Limited numbered five heavyweight vinyl LP box set. A classic July 4th Grateful Dead concert is brought to life on audi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/19/2015;Notes:Limited numbered five heavyweight vinyl LP box set. A classic July 4th Grateful Dead concert is brought to life on audiophile-grade vinyl for this deluxe set. Drawn from arguably the band's strongest tour of their last 15 years on the road, Truckin' Up To Buffalo features the entire concert at Rich Stadium on July 4, 1989. Favorites include "Bertha, " "Touch Of Grey, " "Man Smart, Woman Smarter, " "Morning Dew, " and the quintessential Fourth of July song, "U.S. Blues". At the band's request, the audio was mastered by David Glasser at Airshow Mastering. Lacquers were cut by Grammy Award winner, Bernie Grundman. The five LPs come housed in a lavish hardbound vinyl folio-book. Each copy of this limited edition set is individually numbered with a gold-foil stamp.;Track List:1. Bertha;2. Greatest Story Ever Told;3. Cold Rain and Snow;4. Walkin' Blues;5. Row Jimmy;6. When I Paint My Masterpiece;7. Stagger Lee;8. Looks Like Rain;9. Deal;10. Touch of Grey;11. Man Smart Woman Smarter;12. Ship of Fools;13. Playing in the Band;14. Terrapin Station;15. Drums;16. Space;17. I Will Take You Home;18. All Along the Watchtower;19. Morning Dew;20. Not Fade Away;21. U.S. Blues;Special Attributes:OVERSIZE ITEM SPLIT
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.