- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Green - Marching Orders
- Write a Review
- #K48802 000000000 K48802000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/17/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. The Green returns with their first full-length release since 2013's award-winning Hawai'i '13. Mostl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/17/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. The Green returns with their first full-length release since 2013's award-winning Hawai'i '13. Mostly recorded on the island of Oahu, Marching Orders promises to be an all-encompassing release, with Zion Thompson assuring, "this album truly is diverse. There's roots, dancehall, pop rock and of course love songs." The album also features collaborations with producer/writer Brian Fennell (Ryan Tedder, One Republic, The Fray, Third Eye Blind), as well as guest appearances by Grammy-nominees J Boog and Eric Rachmany (of Rebelution), Jamaican dancehall superstar Busy Signal, and Island music veterans Fiji and The Mana'o Company.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.