- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Greyhounds - Change of Pace
- Write a Review
- #K63565 000000000 K63565000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/25/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Change of Pace is Greyhounds' second - and finest - collection of funky, blues-and-R&B-laced rock an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/25/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Change of Pace is Greyhounds' second - and finest - collection of funky, blues-and-R&B-laced rock and roll. Where their last album, 2014's acclaimed Accumulator, focused on internal emotional turmoil and personal relationships, Change of Pace draws it's inspiration from the outside world and the struggles the duo sees every day in Texas and on the road. From the slow-burning anthem "Walls," to the lighter "Late Night Slice" to the deep wells of emotion that bubble up on the heartbroken "Cuz I'm Here" and the funky "For You," Change of Pace showcases the remarkable artistic maturation the band has undergone in the short time since releasing Accumulator. Derek Trucks raved that "Greyhounds make real music, the right way and for the right reasons," JJ Grey described their songs as "landing somewhere between a heartfelt hymn and the dirtiest jank you've ever heard in your life," and Gary Clark Jr. Summed it up simply as "Greyhounds crushed it as usual." The war is on for your mind, and Change of Pace is without a doubt a win for the good guys.;Track List:1. Devil's Eyes;2. Walls;3. Gettin Out Alive;4. Change of Pace;5. Set Us Free;6. Cuz I'm Here;7. Before BP (The War Is on for Your Mind);8. Late Night Slice;9. For You;10. Moonshadows;11. Check the Gas;12. B Sizzle;13. It's So Good to Be Alive
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.