- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Grouch - Don't Talk To Me (Sand Color Vinyl)
- Write a Review
- L31696 000000000 L31696000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/13/2018;Notes:Limited double sand-colored vinyl LP pressing. The Grouch's debut album from 1995, Don't Talk To Me, gets it's first ev...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/13/2018;Notes:Limited double sand-colored vinyl LP pressing. The Grouch's debut album from 1995, Don't Talk To Me, gets it's first ever vinyl edition. Being a founding member of the Living Legends crew, The Grouch has made his name from the mid-'90s on as one of the leading artists out of the flourishing West Coast Underground scene. All independently, all DIY. We at hhv. de are very excited to finally get his full back catalog out on vinyl, for the first time ever!;Track List:1. Roll Call (Intro);2. Mr. Invisible;3. To Die for;4. Car Troubles Part 1;5. The Afterlife;6. A Splendid Excursion;7. Dissapointments;8. Stormy Weather;9. Oh D1 a World Unknown;10. Never Look Back;11. Uncontent;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.