- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Guess Who - Shakin' All Over
- Write a Review
- #K79130 000000000 K79130000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/11/2001;Notes:Fans of the seismic sound of early Guess Who will shake with delight for this: 24 of their most intense recordings from...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/11/2001;Notes:Fans of the seismic sound of early Guess Who will shake with delight for this: 24 of their most intense recordings from '63-'67, taken from the original masters for the first time! Many tracks are in true stereo and some haven't seen daylight in over 30 years includes their 1965 hit Shakin' All Over plus Tuff E Nuff Believe Me It's My Pride Baby Feelin', and more!;Track List:1. Shakin' All Over;2. Tuff E Nuff;3. I'd Rather Be Alone;4. All Right;5. Baby Feelin';6. You Know He Did;7. Believe Me;8. Clock on the Wall;9. It's My Pride;10. If You Don't Want Me;11. Baby's Birthday;12. Made in England;13. Seven Long Years;14. Gonna Search;15. Stop Teasing Me;16. Hey Ho (What You Did to Me);17. One Day;18. I Sould Have Realized;19. Use Your Imagination;20. Don't Act So Bad;21. As;22. Just a Matter of Time;23. Flying on the Ground Is Wrong;24. Goodnight Goodnight
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.