- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Gun Club - Elvis From Hell
- Write a Review
- #K48831 000000000 K48831000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/17/2017;Notes:High-quality The Gun Club rarities compiled on a double album. Side A includes The Gun Club's very first demo from 1981...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/17/2017;Notes:High-quality The Gun Club rarities compiled on a double album. Side A includes The Gun Club's very first demo from 1981. Side B has an on-air recording at a radio station in New York City in 1982. Side C has acoustic rarities from Jeffrey Lee Pierce, recorded in 1990. Side D features an absolutely killer live recording of The Gun Club in Europe on the "Lucky Jim" tour in 1993. All of it comes packaged in a deluxe gatefold jacket which will please all of the fans around the world of this legendary and unforgettable band. 150 gram vinyl Edition of 500.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.