- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Gun Club - In My Room
- Write a Review
- K59069 000000000 K59069000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/12/2017;Notes:150 gram vinyl, gatefold, 500 copies ltd. Yes! It exists! Here are the unreleased recordings of what would have been th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/12/2017;Notes:150 gram vinyl, gatefold, 500 copies ltd. Yes! It exists! Here are the unreleased recordings of what would have been the very last album of The Gun Club. Recorded in the very last period of the band, between 1991 and 1993, the studio recordings that Jeffrey Lee Pierce did with The Gun Club, with maximum quality and excellence of sound and presentation. What Jeffrey Lee Pierce exposes here is highest vocal and guitar performing, from sounds which remind us to Jimi Hendrix and Television, to truly intimate heartbreaking blues, going through soul and rock. Includes covers from The Who, Wilson Picket and more. Including lyrics and deluxe gatefold jacket, this release is a dream come true for all Jeffrey Lee Pierce / The Gun Club fans all over the world. Absolutely necessary!;Track List:1. Be My Kid;2. L.A. Is Always Real;3. Land of 1000 Dances;4. City in Pain;5. In My Room;6. Shame and Pain;7. Zonar Roze;8. B-Side Jammin;9. I Can't Explain;10. Sorrow Knows (Alternate Version);11. Keys to the Kingdom (Instrumental);12. Not Supposed to Be That Way;13. Ruby Don't Take Your Love to Town;14. Mother of Earth
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.