- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Guns - The Guns
- Write a Review
- #K67451 000000000 K67451000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/04/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Hands down the top-end standard by which all other Cleveland hardcore bands should be measure...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/04/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Hands down the top-end standard by which all other Cleveland hardcore bands should be measured, Cleveland hardcore history could not have been the same without The Guns. Scott Eakin and Dave Araca formed the band originally as a 2-piece, later adding to the lineup some amazing rippers in the form of Sean Saley, Bob Ries, and Scott Silverman. Though a couple compilation appearances is all they managed back in the day, this release collects those tracks plus all other studio recordings, as well as some choice live cuts. The LP also features Vince Rancid's original cover art as commissioned by the band in the 80s and informative liners penned by Scott's brother, Tom Dark, and Sean Saley.;Track List:1. I'm Not Right;2. Locked Inside;3. Close Up;4. Green Grass;5. I'm Not Right 2;6. Kill Preps;7. Locked Inside 2;8. One True Desire;9. Outta Glue;10. Parasite;11. Rotting Away;12. Shut Up;13. Support;14. The Chair;15. Waste of Talent;16. Your Mistake;17. Preps Suck;18. Locked Inside 3;19. Jetson's Theme Song;20. Kill Preps 2;21. The End;22. Out of the Ruins;23. Real World;24. Who's to Say;25. Victim;26. Nickerson Gardens;27. Stop;28. Nickerson Gardens 2;29. The Attack;30. Stop 2;31. Kill Preps 3;32. Aaagghh!;33. Ookla Away;34. The End 2;35. I'm Not Right 3;36. Locked Inside 4;37. Ookla Away 2;38. Untitled;39. Aaagghh! 2;40. Discharge Song;41. Instrumental 1;42. Instrumental 2;43. Orkin Theme Song
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.