- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Head and the Heart - The Head and The Heart
- Write a Review
- #K57784 000000000 K57784000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/16/2011;Notes:The Head and the Heart is the first studio album by folk rock band The Head and the Heart, released on April 19, 2011, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/16/2011;Notes:The Head and the Heart is the first studio album by folk rock band The Head and the Heart, released on April 19, 2011, on Sub Pop. A deluxe edition of the album was released in August 2011 and included 'Chasing A Ghost' (live), 'Josh McBride' (Live) and 'Rivers and Roads' (live). Initially, the band had self-released the album in June 2009, selling it at concerts, by word of mouth, and through local record stores. In the ensuing months the album sold 10, 000 copies. Their music plays heavily on the trio of vocal harmonies, piano and violin melodies, and prominent drums and percussion. It was the top-selling album of the year 2010 for the independent Sonic Boom Records in the band's home neighborhood of Ballard, Seattle. The song "Rivers and Roads" was used in the series finale of NBC's Chuck. It was also used in the 16th episode of the seventh season of CBS's hit comedy How I Met Your Mother.;Track List:1. Cats and Dogs 1:55;2. Coeur D'alene 4:21;3. Ghosts 4:18;4. Down in the Valley 5:03;5. Rivers and Roads 4:44;6. Honey Come Home 3:21;7. Lost in My Mind 4:19;8. Winter Song 2:43;9. Sounds Like Hallelujah 3:10;10. Heaven Go Easy on Me 5:40
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.