- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Headhunters - Straight From The Gate
- Write a Review
- L34615 000000000 L34615000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/16/2018;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. The Headhunters' Straight From The Gate was their second album and was released in 197...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/16/2018;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. The Headhunters' Straight From The Gate was their second album and was released in 1977. Originally started as a jazz-fusion band fronted by Herbie Hancock, members Paul Jackson, Bennie Maupin, Michael Clark, Paul Potyen, Derrick Youman and Obsidion Blackbiyrd delved further into jazz-rock and fusion sounds and recorded the album at The Automatt studios in San Francisco. The Headhunters use a wide range of instruments. From the electric piano, to tenor and soprano saxophone, flute, sitar, electric and acoustic guitar as well as adopting an early ARP synthesizer. Their music is certainly a blend of many styles and genres, including R&B, funk and African rhythms and it is widely accepted that The Headhunters made their mark on the 'serious' jazz scene.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.