- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Heavy - Hurt & the Merciless
- Write a Review
- #K59114 000000000 K59114000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/01/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes bonus seven inch and digital download. 2016 release. Hurt & The Merciless marks a musical cu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/01/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes bonus seven inch and digital download. 2016 release. Hurt & The Merciless marks a musical culmination for The Heavy, a mesmerizing blend of their trademark rock 'n' roll classicism and funk and soul grooves, with added sonic experimentation. Self-produced, the band's main aim when recording was to capture the powerful energy of their live show-that life-affirming spark of rock 'n' roll when anything feels possible. The 12 track album features lead single "Since You Been Gone," with its lolloping groove, plus the spiky garage-rock anthem "What Happened To The Love?" and is their strongest batch of songs to date.;Track List:1. Since You Been Gone;2. What Happened to the Love?;3. Not the One;4. The Apology;5. Nobody's Hero;6. Miss California;7. Turn Up;8. A Ghost You Can't Forget;9. Last Confession;10. Mean Ol' Man;11. Slave to Your Love;12. Goodbye Baby;Special Attributes:WITH BONUS 7", INDIE EXCLUSIVE, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.