- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Highwaymen - Highwayman
- Write a Review
- K57834 000000000 K57834000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/05/2016;Notes:The Highwaymen Highwayman on Limited Edition 180g LP - The Highwaymen - Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, Waylon Jennings and...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/05/2016;Notes:The Highwaymen Highwayman on Limited Edition 180g LP - The Highwaymen - Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, Waylon Jennings and Kris Kristofferson - were country music's first bonafide "supergroup," an epic quartet of blockbuster star power comprised of the four prime forces of America's outlaw country music revolution. An essential musical and cultural influence, the Highwaymen were active for the decade spanning 1985 to 1995, recorded three major label albums (Highwaymen (1985), Highwaymen 2 (1990) and The Road Goes On Forever (1995)), charted hit singles (including their No. 1 debut, "Highwayman," which won the Best Country Song Grammy Award in 1986) and performed a variety of shows achieving mythic status for those lucky enough to have been there.;Track List:1. Highwayman;2. The Last Cowboy Song;3. Im I Wore a Tie Today;4. Big River;5. Committed to Parkview;6. Desperados Waiting for a Train;7. Deportee (Plane Wreck at los Gatos);8. Welfare Line;9. Against the Wind;10. The Twentieth Century Is Almost Over
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.