- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Hollies - Beat Group
- Write a Review
- #K77354 000000000 K77354000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/03/2011;Notes:Their 1966 U.S. release is split between The Hollies' own Mersey beat favorites and rockin' R&B covers ripped from thei...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/03/2011;Notes:Their 1966 U.S. release is split between The Hollies' own Mersey beat favorites and rockin' R&B covers ripped from their riotous live sets. Their big hit I Can't Let Go joins a Taste of Honey Mr. Moonlight Take Your Time I Take What I Want That's How Strong My Love Is Running Through the Night, and more!;Track List:1. I Can't Let Go;2. That's How Strong My Love Is;3. Running Through the Night;4. Oriental Sadness (She'll Never Trust in Anybody No More);5. A Taste of Honey;6. Mr. Moonlight;7. Don't You Even Care (What's Gonna Happen to Me?);8. Hard Hard Year;9. Take Your Time;10. Fifi the Flea;11. I Take What I Want
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.