- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Hollies - Evolution
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #K62457 000000000 K62457000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/23/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing package contains both mono and stereo versions of the album. Evolution is the first of...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:09/23/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing package contains both mono and stereo versions of the album. Evolution is the first of two albums released in 1967 by The Hollies. The album peaked at #13 in the UK album chart. Evolution and it's respective singles were recorded at EMI's Abbey Road studios in just six days spread over three months in early 1967, at the same time the Beatles were recording Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band. The first session occurred on January 11th but the bulk of album work took place in March on the 3rd, 8th and 17th. The Hollies are known for their pioneering and distinctive three part vocal harmony style. They became one of the leading British groups of the 1960s (231 weeks on the UK singles charts during the 1960s the ninth highest of any artist of the decade) and into the mid-1970s.;Track List:1. Then the Heartaches Begin;2. Stop Right There;3. Water on the Brain;4. Lullaby to Tim;5. Have You Ever Loved Somebody;6. You Need Love;7. Rain on the Window;8. Heading for a Fall;9. Ye Olde Toffee Shoppe;10. When Your Light's Turned on;11. Leave Me;12. The Games We Play;13. Then the Heartaches Begin;14. Stop Right There;15. Water on the Brain;16. Lullaby to Tim;17. Have You Ever Loved Somebody;18. You Need Love;19. Rain on the Window;20. Heading for a Fall;21. Ye Olde Toffee Shoppe;22. When Your Light's Turned on;23. Leave Me;24. The Games We Play
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.