- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Hoosiers - Trick To Life (10th Anniversary Edition)
- Write a Review
- #K90195 000000000 K90195000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/06/2017;Notes:2007 saw The Hoosiers explode upon an unsuspecting public with their debut album "The Trick To Life", which reached the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/06/2017;Notes:2007 saw The Hoosiers explode upon an unsuspecting public with their debut album "The Trick To Life", which reached the top of the album charts and spawned the indie-pop classics 'Worried About Ray' and 'Goodbye Mr A', which still pack out indie dance floors a decade later. Never released on vinyl, the band will be selling a new limited edition vinyl pressing and expanded 2CD edition of their debut when they undertake a huge UK tour that will see them play the album in it's entirety, something they've never done before. The multi-platinum success of their debut album raised huge expectations for it's follow-up, not least at The Hoosiers' record label. The prophetically titled "The Illusion of Safety" was, all the band agree, a troubled project from the start. Irwin suggests, "The word 'hit' is substituted for 'good'. There's an art to writing under those conditions, but it wasn't one that worked for us. It exacts a toll on too many writers. You give up too much if you do that. ";Track List:1. Worried About Ray;2. Worst Case Scenario;3. Run Rabbit Run;4. Goodbye Mr a;5. A Sadness Runs Through Him;6. Clinging on for Life;7. Cops and Robbers;8. Everything Goes Dark;9. Killer;10. The Trick to Life;11. Money to Be Made;12. The Feeling You Get When
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.