- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Horrors - Skying
- Write a Review
- #K73138 000000000 K73138000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/09/2011;Notes:South end England's, The Horrors, are back with their third studio album, set to release on July 12, 2011 (XL Recording...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/09/2011;Notes:South end England's, The Horrors, are back with their third studio album, set to release on July 12, 2011 (XL Recordings).After releasing their sophomore album, PRIMARY COLOURS (produced by Portishead's Geoff Barrow), in May 2009, NME made it a point to ask, "Is The Horrors' PRIMARY COLOURS the Most Remarkable Second Album Reinvention Ever?" It seems so judging from the critical reaction and adoring fans who came out in droves to see The Horrors on tour throughout 2009 - both headlining and supporting the Kills and Nine Inch Nails.;Track List:1. Changing the Rain;2. You Said;3. I Can See Through You;4. Endless Blue;5. Dive in;6. Still Life;7. Wild Eyed;8. Moving Further Away;9. Monica Gems;10. Oceans Burning
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.