- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Human League - Travelogue
- Write a Review
- #K65757 000000000 K65757000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/22/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of this 1980 album. Travelogue is the second full-length studio album released by synthpop gr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/22/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of this 1980 album. Travelogue is the second full-length studio album released by synthpop group The Human League. For Travelogue, the band worked with a new co-producer, Richard Mainwaring, who went on to produce OMD's platinum selling Architecture & Morality the following year. Travelogue entered the UK album chart at #16, which was also it's chart peak, and remained on the chart for 9 weeks in 1980. Although a vast improvement on their debut album, Reproduction, the lack of high success precipitated the departure of founding band members Martyn Ware and Ian Craig Marsh, who went on to form Heaven 17. Their departure led to remaining members Phil Oakey and Adrian Wright moving The Human League in a new musical direction with a new line-up. As the new band then began to make a commercial impact the following year, Travelogue re-entered the chart in August 1981 for a further 33 weeks, eventually being certified Gold by the BPI in May 1982.;Track List:1. The Black Hit of Space;2. Only After Dark;3. Life Kills;4. Dreams of Leaving;5. Toyota City;6. Crow and a Baby;7. The Touchables;8. Gordon's Gin;9. Being Boiled;10. W.X.J.L. Tonight
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.