- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Icarus Line - Wildlife
- Write a Review
- #K89368 000000000 K89368000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/30/2011;Notes:(2-LP set) the last Rock'N'Roll gang in Los Angeles is back with dangerous strength. Critically acclaimed outfit The Ic...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/30/2011;Notes:(2-LP set) the last Rock'N'Roll gang in Los Angeles is back with dangerous strength. Critically acclaimed outfit The Icarus Line return with a heavy dose of skelter in their new LP entitled "Wildlife". Their greatest offering to date is a rare glimpse into an endangered species fighting for survival. Hastily recorded with blind instinct by Joe Cardamone, "Wildlife" is a document of an uncompromising band that has not flinched to trend nor time. World tours, more recordings and other vital expressions are being planned as we type this. Stay tuned for more important performances. Double vinyl, gatefold sleeve, full-color insert, and with a vinyl-only bonus track! With guest appearances from Annie of Giant Drag and Ariel Pink.;Special Attributes:BONUS TRACK
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.