- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Incredible String Band - The Incredible String Band
- Write a Review
- #K79129 000000000 K79129000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/26/2003;Notes:Their debut from 1966! The eastern exoticism had not yet taken root, but the eclecticism is already there, with element...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/26/2003;Notes:Their debut from 1966! The eastern exoticism had not yet taken root, but the eclecticism is already there, with elements of traditional Scottish balladery, bluegrass and folk swirling inside songs like Maybe Someday When the Music Starts to Play October Song, and How Happy I Am.;Track List:1. Maybe Someday;2. October Song;3. When the Music Starts to Play;4. Schaeffer's Jig;5. Womankind;6. Tree;7. Whistle Tune;8. Dandelion Blues;9. How Happy I Am;10. Empty Pocket Blues;11. Smoke Shovelling Song;12. Can't Keep Me Here;13. Good As Gone;14. Footsteps of the Heron;15. Niggertown;16. Everything's Fine Right Now
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.