- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Isley Brothers - This Old Heart of Mine
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L51237 000000000 L51237000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/22/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP reissue. 1966's This Old Heart of Mine is the fourth album released by The Isley Brothers, It was issu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/22/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP reissue. 1966's This Old Heart of Mine is the fourth album released by The Isley Brothers, It was issued on the Tamla (Motown) label. The album, their first with the seminal Detroit-based music label, yielded the Isleys' biggest hit in their early period with the title track. Other charted singles including "Take Some Time Out for Love" and "I Guess I'll Always Love You". The album's cover was not controversial at the time, but was criticized years later by activists because it did not depict the three African American brothers, instead using a picture of two white teenage lovers on a beach. Defenders say this was/is totally irrelevant since it was an artistic choice only. The Isley Brothers are today considered another one of the seminal soul groups of their era.;Track List:1. Nowhere to Run;2. Stop! in the Name of Love;3. This Old Heart of Mine (Is Weak for You);4. Take Some Time Out for Love;5. I Guess I'll Always Love You;6. Baby Don't You Do It;7. B< < Who Could Ever Doubt My Love;8. Put Yourself in My Place;9. I Hear a Symphony;10. Just Ain't Enough Love;11. There's No Love Left;12. Seek and You Shall Find
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.