- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Isley Brothers - Twist & Shout
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L29410 000000000 L29410000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/17/2014;Notes:Direct Metal mastered vinyl LP repressing of this classic album includes digital download.;Track List:1. Twist and Shou...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:06/17/2014;Notes:Direct Metal mastered vinyl LP repressing of this classic album includes digital download.;Track List:1. Twist and Shout;2. I Say Love;3. Right Now;4. Hold on Baby;5. Rubber Leg Twist;6. The Snake;7. I'm Gonna Knock on Your Door;8. Tell Me Who;9. You Better Come Home;10. Never Leave Me Baby;11. Spanish Twist;12. Time After Time;13. Let's Twist Again;14. Don't You Feel;15. Surf and Shout;16. Twistin' with Linda
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.