- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Jayhawks - Paging Mr. Proust
- Write a Review
- #K62593 000000000 K62593000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/29/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 album from the Americana/rock pioneers. Paging Mr. Proust finds the 2016 Jayhawks still remain ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/29/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 album from the Americana/rock pioneers. Paging Mr. Proust finds the 2016 Jayhawks still remain one of America's foremost rock bands: based around leader Gary Louris' gift for melody that has made them such a respected and seminal group for almost three decades. Paging Mr. Proust features the long-time core of the Jayhawks: Louris (lead vox/guitars), Marc Perlman (bass), Tim O'Reagan (drums/vox), and Karen Grotberg (keyboards/vox). From the jangle of album opener "Quiet Corners & Empty Spaces" to the trademark harmonies of "Isabel's Daughter" to the more pensive "Lover Of The Sun", it is clear that The Jayhawks' power remains undiminished from their initial national impact, 1992's Hollywood Town Hall. Other tracks such as the sludgy rocker "Lost The Summer", the kraut-rock groove of "Ace" and the taut minimalism of "Comeback Kids" bring new sounds to the palette. Paging Mr. Proust shows a commitment to adventure and forward motion, which makes this collection of songs exciting and instantly memorable.;Track List:1. Quiet Corners Empty Spaces;2. Lost the Summer;3. Lovers of the Sun;4. Pretty Roses in Your Hair;5. Leaving the Monsters Behind;6. Isabel's Daughter;7. Ace;8. The Devil Is in Her Eyes;9. Comeback Kids;10. The Dust of Long-Dead Stars;11. Lies in Black White;12. I'll Be Your Key
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.