- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Jesus and Mary Chain - Barbed Wire Kisses (B-Sides and More)
- Write a Review
- #K61932 000000000 K61932000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/19/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing. The Jesus and Mary Chain released Barbed Wire Kisses (B-Sides and More) in 1988, just five years i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/19/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing. The Jesus and Mary Chain released Barbed Wire Kisses (B-Sides and More) in 1988, just five years into their existence. The album is an incredible collection of singles, outtakes and rare tracks that proved to fans outside of collectors' circles that the group ranked among the UK's great singles bands. Barbed Wire Kisses showcases a more varied presentation of the band. Their debut Creation single 'Upside Down,' the speed-surf sonics of 'Kill Surf City' and the dark 'Hit' all gleam with the screeching hipster cool of Psychocandy's best moments, while lighter fare like the tracks 'Psycho Candy' and the acoustic version of 'Taste of Cindy' echo the gentler tone of Dark lands. The Jesus and Mary Chain's knack for jaw-dropping cover versions is also exhibited with their thrashy take on the Beach Boys' 'Surfin' USA' and Bo Diddley's 'Who Do You Love.' the concurrent single 'Sidewalking' ranks among the band's best, with it's T-Rex swagger filtered through band's trademark feedback squall.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.