- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Jezabels - Synthia
- Write a Review
- #K75359 000000000 K75359000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/12/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, the third album from the acclaimed Australian band. Synthia was recorde...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/12/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, the third album from the acclaimed Australian band. Synthia was recorded in Sydney with producer/engineer Lachlan Mitchell. Of the album and recording process, Hayley Mary notes, "This is a record we made ourselves, at our own behest... we just had a natural momentum. We were back in Sydney [from London] in January, got together to rehearse and wrote about four songs in a week." She continues, "Previously I've shrouded myself a lot in mystery and the language of romanticism played roles and stuff-which reflected some kind of truth about how I felt as a woman. Now I feel like I can be much more upfront... The truth about how it feels to be a woman has become a more prominent part of the general conversation in the last couple of years... these are exciting times. I think we've made an album that celebrates that.";Track List:1. Stand and Deliver;2. My Love Is My Disease;3. Smile;4. Unnatural;5. A Message from My Mothers Passed;6. Come Alive;7. Pleasure Drive;8. Flowers in the Attic;9. If Ya Want Me;10. Stamina;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.