- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Jive Turkeys - Bread & Butter
- Write a Review
- #K68876 000000000 K68876000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/17/2013;Notes:The Jive Turkeys are comprised of Matt Amburgy (organ), Terry Cole (bass), Andrew DeRoberts (guitar), and Rob Houk (dru...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/17/2013;Notes:The Jive Turkeys are comprised of Matt Amburgy (organ), Terry Cole (bass), Andrew DeRoberts (guitar), and Rob Houk (drums). These four musicians have been playing together for the better part of the last five years in a hip-hop group called Soundscape. Soundscape is a group based in Oxford, OH, home of Miami University. And while Soundscape has always provided all of them the opportunity to grow and develop as musicians through the group's unique fusion of genres (hip-hop, funk, jazz, rock), The Jive Turkeys is a group that is much more narrow in it's focus and goal: to put our raw, soulful funk music. On the heels of their two successful 45 releases, The Jive Turkeys now present their debut full-length effort, Bread & Butter. An appropriate title considering the album is nothing but funky, soulful instrumental goodness from start to finish. Bread & Butter clearly establishes The Jive Turkeys as the current benchmark for old-school funk in the Midwest.;Track List:1. The Funky Turkey;2. The JT Strut;3. Soul-Hi;4. Chickenfoot;5. Straight Fire;6. Bill Collector;7. Stamp;8. Funky Brewster;9. Talkin' That Talk;10. Grimmin';11. B.A;12. Otis Lament
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.