- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion - Meat and Bone
- Write a Review
- #K75651 000000000 K75651000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/18/2012;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing including download code. 2012 release, the first studio album by the Jon Spencer Blues ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/18/2012;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing including download code. 2012 release, the first studio album by the Jon Spencer Blues Explosion in eight years. This is straight-up, Grade a Blues Explosion, mixed by Mr. Spencer himself, with no special guests. Meat And Bone is 12 prime cuts of raw Rock 'n' Roll, recorded on Sly Stone's Riot Flickinger console at the legendary Key Club Recording Studio in Benton Harbor, MI, and mixed in the jungles of New York City. Judah Bauer, Russell Simins and Jon Spencer continue to blow minds with their fusillade of energy and rhythm, and have once again proven that the Blues is #1.;Track List:1. Black Mold;2. Bag of Bones;3. Boot Cut;4. Get Your Pants Off;5. Ice Cream Killer;6. Strange Baby;7. Bottle Baby;8. Danger;9. Black Thoughts;10. Unclear;11. Bear Trap;12. Zimgar;Special Attributes:DELUXE EDITION, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.