- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Killers - Hot Fuss
- Write a Review
- #K48953 000000000 K48953000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/17/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Hot Fuss is the debut studio album by Las Vegas-based rockers The Killers. The album w...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/17/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Hot Fuss is the debut studio album by Las Vegas-based rockers The Killers. The album was released in June 2014. Hot Fuss is mostly influenced by new wave music and post-punk. The album produced several commercially and critically successful singles: "Mr. Brightside", "Somebody Told Me", "All These Things That I've Done" and "Smile Like You Mean It". The album reached #7 on the Billboard 200 chart and #1 on the UK Albums Chart. Hot Fuss had sold more than seven million copies worldwide, including more than three million in the United States and more than two million in the UK, where it has been certified seven-times platinum. It has also been certified platinum or multi-platinum in Australia, Canada, Ireland, and New Zealand.;Track List:1. Jenny Was a Friend of Mine;2. Mr. Brightside;3. Smile Like You Mean It;4. Somebody Told Me;5. All These Things That I've Done;6. Andy You're a Star;7. On Top;8. Change Your Mind;9. Believe Me Natalie;10. Midnight Show;11. Everything Will Be Alright;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.