- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Killers - Murder One
- Write a Review
- K86711 000000000 K86711000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/02/2014;Notes:Re-release of the debut album by the heavy metal band Killers, led by Iron Maiden's ex-vocalist - Paul Di'Anno. Coming ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/02/2014;Notes:Re-release of the debut album by the heavy metal band Killers, led by Iron Maiden's ex-vocalist - Paul Di'Anno. Coming together in 1991, Killers was one of the first metal super groups to exist. Featuring members from bands including Iron Maiden, Tank, Raven and Battlezone, they were hailed by the press as the 'Natural successor to Judas Priest'. With their album "Menace to Society" awarded Metal Hammer's best new album of 1994 and a world tour which included headlining the famous Wacken Festival in Germany, Killers represent all that is British Metal at it's very best. "Murder One", recorded in USA in the line-up: Paul Di'Anno - vocal, Steve Hopgood - drums, Cliff Evans - guitar, Gavin Cooper - bass guitar, Nick Burr - guitar, was officially released in 1992. Acclaimed by the press worldwide, the album became a classic for lovers of British metal.;Track List:1. Impaler;2. The Beast Arises;3. Children Of The Revolution;4. S M;5. Takin' No Prisoners;6. Marshall Lokjaw;7. Protector;8. Dream Keeper;9. Awakening;10. Remember Tomorrow
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.