- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Killing Floor - Out Of Uranus
- Write a Review
- L32165 000000000 L32165000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/09/2018;Notes:One of the hottest bands on the UK blues scenes was Killing Floor, that featured the powerful guitar of Mick Clarke and...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/09/2018;Notes:One of the hottest bands on the UK blues scenes was Killing Floor, that featured the powerful guitar of Mick Clarke and harmonica playing of vocalist Bill Thorndycraft. This was the Killer's second album, originally released in 1971 and packed with dynamic performances. The ten tracks range from the 'psycho blues' number 'Out Out Of Uranus' to the fast and funky 'Acid Bean' and explosive 'Son Of Wet', a raving jam session that features Buddy Rich inspired drummer Bazz Smith. Raised in an era when the Who and Led Zeppelin were all powerful, Killing Floor display some of their riff laden in?uences while creating their own distinctive sound. This exciting album has become legendary among fans of classic British rock and remains essential listening for all true collectors.;Track List:1. Out of Uranus;2. Soon There Will Be Everything;3. Acid Bean;4. Where Nobody Ever Goes;5. Sun Keeps Shining;6. Call for the Politicians;7. Fido Castrol;8. Lost Alone;9. Son of Wet;10. Milkman;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.