- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Kingstonians - Sufferer
- Write a Review
- #K65353 000000000 K65353000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/14/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing. Sufferer was one of the classic tunes from the skinhead or boss reggae era ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/14/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing. Sufferer was one of the classic tunes from the skinhead or boss reggae era of the late sixties, with it's popularity, along with a number of subsequent follow-ups, leading to a debut album of the same name by the vocal trio who had burst upon the Jamaican music scene in 1967: The Kingstonians. Showcasing a dozen of the group's best known works to date for esteemed Kingston-based producer, Derrick Harriott, the LP features a number of sizeable Jamaican hits, including 'Singer Man', 'Hold Down', 'Nice Nice', as well as the best-selling title track. Soon after it's release, the group moved on to work with other Jamaican producers of note, but unable to sustain their popularity, all but disappeared from the local music scene by the late seventies. Meanwhile, this, their one and only long player, continued to attract interest and today is regarded one of the finest ever vinyl collections of boss reggae sounds, with original copies now highly prized, not to mention, extremely valuable collector's items.;Track List:1. Your Love;2. Singer Man;3. Sufferer;4. Hold Down;5. I'll Be Around;6. Winey Winey (Reggae);7. The Clip;8. Rumble Rumble;9. Come We Go Moonwalk;10. Complicated Scene;11. Easy Ride Reggae);12. Nice Nice
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.