- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Kinks - Kink Kontroversy
- Write a Review
- #K62680 000000000 K62680000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/02/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing released to coincide with the veteran British band’s 50th Anniversary. Not as fluffy as many of their...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/02/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing released to coincide with the veteran British band’s 50th Anniversary. Not as fluffy as many of their Merseybeat counterparts, Ray Davies and the boys have managed to become one of the most influential British bands of all time even though they didn't sell quite as much as The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Who and their other contemporaries. The Kink Kontroversy was the third studio album by The Kinks, released on 26 November 1965. It is a transitional work, with elements of both the earlier Kinks' styles (heavily blues-influenced songs such as "Milk Cow Blues", and variations on the band's hits from 1964-65 such as "Till the End of the Day") and early indications of the future direction of Ray Davies' songwriting styles ("The World Keeps Going Round" and "I'm On an Island").;Track List:1. Milk Cow Blues;2. Ring the Bells;3. Gotta Get the First Plane Home;4. When I See That Girl of Mine;5. I Am Free;6. Till the End of the Day;7. The World Keeps Going Round;8. I'm on An Island;9. Where Have All the Good Times Gone;10. It's Too Late;11. What's in Store for Me;12. You Can't Win
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.