- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Kinks - Kinks
- Write a Review
- #K67491 000000000 K67491000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/02/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Released in the midst of their 50th Anniversary celebration, this self-titled platter by the British...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/02/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Released in the midst of their 50th Anniversary celebration, this self-titled platter by the British quartet was their debut album, originally released in 1964. The album introduced the world to a new, edgier British sound that added crunch, adrenaline and style to the British Invasion. Not as fluffy as many of their Merseybeat counterparts, Ray Davies and the boys have managed to become one of the most influential British bands of all time even though they didn't sell quite as much as The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Who and their other contemporaries. This album reached #29 in the US and #3 in the UK Album Charts. Includes the classic single "You Really Got Me" (#7 US / #1 UK).;Track List:1. Beautiful Delilah;2. So Mystifying;3. Just Can't Go to Sleep;4. Long Tall Shorty;5. I Took My Baby Home;6. I'm a Lover Not a Fighter;7. You Really Got Me;8. Cadillac;9. Bald Headed Woman;10. Revenge;11. Too Much Monkey Business;12. I've Been Driving on Bald Mountain;13. Stop Your Sobbing;14. Got Love If You Want It
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.