- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Kinks - Low Budget
- Write a Review
- #K60152 000000000 K60152000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/16/2017;Notes:Limited edition 180gm vinyl LP pressing. The Kinks are universally recognized as one of the most important and influent...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/16/2017;Notes:Limited edition 180gm vinyl LP pressing. The Kinks are universally recognized as one of the most important and influential British groups of all time, with millions of record sales and countless accolades to their name. From their explosive beginnings as part of the British Beat movement to forays into concept albums, stadium rock and acoustic balladeering, The Kinks have left an unimpeachable legacy of classic songs, many of which form the building blocks of popular music as we know it today. The Kinks' final release of the '70s, the hard rock 1979 album Low Budget, was their first recorded outside of England. It made the band belated rock stars in America where they gained a sizable chunk of the stadium rock circuit due in large part to constant touring and significant airplay of hit single "(Wish I Could Fly Like) Superman." Low Budget followed an era of concept albums and saw Ray Davies returning to the craft of separate, simpler songs, alternating between being a romantic and a social commentator, though the album stresses the later aspect of his songwriting.;Track List:1. Attitude;2. Catch Me Now I'm Falling;3. Pressure;4. National Health;5. (Wish I Could Fly Like) Superman;6. Low Budget;7. In a Space;8. Little Bit of Emotion;9. A Gallon of Gas;10. Misery;11. Moving Pictures;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, LIMITED EDITION, 180 GRAM VINYL, RED, POSTER
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.