- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Kooks - Hello What's Your Name
- Write a Review
- #K74636 000000000 K74636000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/11/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2015 remix album from the British rock band. The Kooks have called on a plethora of stellar a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/11/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2015 remix album from the British rock band. The Kooks have called on a plethora of stellar artists from across the musical spectrum for remix duties on Hello, What's Your Name? Presenting a fresh take on the band's last album Listen, this LP spans a number of genres and laments The Kooks' reputation as a forward thinking act - Every bit as current now as when they first erupted into the UK pop/rock scene in 2008. While spending time in New York, the band were blown away after hearing a number of DJs mixing their tracks. Then after witnessing the clubbers' response to a 4/4 beat over their previously more rock orientated productions, they knew they had to pursue the idea of a club focused remix album.;Track List:1. Creatures of Habit - Jack Beats Remix;2. Bad Habit - Apexape Remix;3. Sweet Emotion - Montmatre Remix;4. Are We Electric - Kideko Remix;5. Westside - Frank de Wulf Remix;6. Sunrise - Midnitemen Remix;7. Around Town - Max Pask 'Spiky' Phil Meynell Remix;8. Backstabber - XKH Remix;9. Murdered Downer - a Monstrous Psychedelic Bubble Remix By the Amorphous Androgynous / Medley;10. Forgive Forget - Isabella 'Machine' Summers Remix
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.