- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Langley Schools Music Project - Langley Schools Music Project: Innocence & Despair
- Write a Review
- L32878 000000000 L32878000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/09/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Replicas of the two rare and highly sought 1976 & 1977 LPs that have captivated the world, inspired ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/09/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Replicas of the two rare and highly sought 1976 & 1977 LPs that have captivated the world, inspired a VH-1 documentary, a feature -lm and broadway musical (School of Rock) and the soundtrack for Spike Jones' Where the Wild Things Are. The Langley Schools Music Project is a 60 voice chorus of rural school children from western Canada singing the songs of The Beach Boys, Paul McCartney, David Bowie and many more. Captured in the school gymnasium, the recordings were never meant for commercial release but were pressed on LP for the students, family and friends.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.