- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Lazys - Tropical Hazards
- Write a Review
- L32145 000000000 L32145000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/04/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release. Co-written by Ian D'sa (Billy Talent) and produced by D'Sa and Eric Ratz (Big Wreck, D...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/04/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release. Co-written by Ian D'sa (Billy Talent) and produced by D'Sa and Eric Ratz (Big Wreck, Danko Jones, Monster Truck), this album is a high-octane, hell-raising rock 'n' roll riot that picks up right where The Lazys left off in 2015 with their singles 'Shake It Like You Mean It' and 'Black Rebel'. Tropical Hazards was written in Canada and Australia throughout 2017, and the opening track and lead single, 'Nothing But Trouble', sets the tone: a spirited ode to a particular type of 'raging bull' rebel that reveals the influence of Aussie rockers like AC/DC and The Angels and may also possibly be a bit autobiographical. The high-voltage riffage continues on tracks like 'Can't Kill The Truth', 'Take Back The Town' and 'Louder Than Youth'. On past tours with bands like The Trews or Danko Jones, The Lazys quickly gained a reputation for their rowdy, high energy performance. With the release of this album, The Lazys prepare to hit the road and do what they do best: bring the party!;Track List:1. Nothing But Trouble;2. Little Miss Crazy;3. Picture Thieves;4. Half Mast Blues;5. Young Modern Lightning;6. One's Too Many;7. Louder Than Youth;8. Somebody's Daughter;9. Can't Kill the Truth;10. Take Back the Town;Special Attributes:BLACK
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.