- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Left Banke - Too
- Write a Review
- #K77287 000000000 K77287000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/28/2011;Notes:Their 1968 sophomore LP, available again after more than 40 years in undeserved obscurity! Michael Brown had left after...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/28/2011;Notes:Their 1968 sophomore LP, available again after more than 40 years in undeserved obscurity! Michael Brown had left after the band's debut, but his mates rose to the occasion and created a set of intoxicating, inventive tracks: Goodbye Holly Nice to See You Desiree Dark Is the Bark, and more. Backup vocalist: A pre-Aerosmith Steven Tyler!;Track List:1. Goodbye Holly;2. There's Gonna Be a Storm;3. Sing Little Bird Sing;4. Nice to See You;5. Give the Man a Hand;6. Bryant Hotel;7. Desiree [Mono];8. Dark Is the Bark;9. In the Morning Light;10. My Friend Today;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.